I stole this from the Funker, who stole it elsewhere.
Six Words. Your Life Story.
(Reportedly, in this case, “started by Ernest Hemingway while telling the saddest story ever written, ‘For Sale. Baby Shoes. Never worn.'”)
My Life Story In Six Words:
“Bloodied early. Furious comeback. Now leading.”
* * * * *
And one from Juli Mac:
1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
No. If it was serious, it would be excruciating for all of us.
2) What was your dream growing up?
To be one of the good guys in the Columbine shootings. Though in my dreams, I got more of them.
3) What talent do you wish you had?
I always wished I could dunk.
4) What do you think of Valentine’s Day?
I am male. Valentine’s Day is not for me.
5) Favorite vegetable?
6) What was the last book you read?
I am amid “Japanese Cooking: A Simple Art”.
7) What zodiac sign are you?
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
A pirate ship on the left shoulder and the international symbol for Funny: Uh-Oh on my right.
9) Worst Habit?
Asking myself “What’s the worst that could happen?” and then working out what it is and worrying about it.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Me? Juli? Of course.
11) What is your favorite physical activity? To partake of? (The mind-in-gutter response is obvious enough, thanks. So, your second favorite, please.)
12) Do you have an Optimistic attitude?
I am the King of the Optimists.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Do you get a say?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Is Classified. I try not to dwell.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I am the only member of my immediate blood family who does not appear to be sprouting a second big toe from the ball of their foot.
16) Do you have any pets?
17) Best thing to ever happen to you?
18) What was your first impression of me?
I hoped you were cute and ill-behaved.
19) Best Habit?
Leaving a clean kitchen.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I would like to have enough hair to leave it long.
21) Would you be my co-designer, tester, or sock eater? Some combination?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
Poured into a glass with ice cubes aplenty.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Avenge some debt and budget the rest for Vegas.
27) What’s your favorite place to hang at?
28) Do you seriously believe we need more cowbell?
Generally I do. Maybe they can recut that skit with “Hey Ladies”.
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
30) What about your computer bothers you?
All the unfinished items on the desktop to-do list.
31) Craziest idea you’ve been entertaining the past few weeks?
We’ve been having intrafamily meetings about breeding. Which is a crazier idea, producing children or not producing children?
32) If a genie would grant you a wish, but the genie granting you this wish only listened to the first word out of your mouth, what would that word be?
33) Romance? Interesting idea? Dated (haha) concept?
Stupid question? Both. And neither.
34) If you could live anywhere in the world where would you chose?
An island. Populated by My chosen people.
35) What do you like more/find cute/friendly about your computer?
OMG. I luvs my puter. Srsly. Its all like O HAI U GOT MAILS…is this question a Macintosh thing?
36) Will you repost this so others can fill it out for you?
Rather they do it for themselves below.